terça-feira, 9 de setembro de 2008

I Rant

“AAAH, YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME”

I just hate when people scare me. Yet, and I wonder why, people just keep on frightening me, attacking me from behind and doing it on purpose.
Oh, but that’s not all… They give me the scare of my life but then just don’t care about my utmost frightening state, like “It’s not my fault. You scare easily.”
And then there’s my grandmother who scares me just by getting up from bed: “Calm down. You ain’t gonna die.” It’s just that I respect, I take seriously the “You scared me to death” expression. Who knows? And then if I eventually do get killed by the fright she “induced” on me, she’ll spend the rest of her life blaming herself just because one fine day she had decided, once more, to creep upon me or unexpectedly raise her voice.
I don’t like scares; I guess I’m afraid of everything but mostly of everyone or anyone. I feel like a bird looking at that figure that looks like a person (but it’s not) dressed in some old and shabby clothes and set up in the middle of a corn field just expecting to fright me away. This image haunts me… I hate scares, therefore I hate scarecrows.

1 comentário:

Pedro Pimenta disse...

Well, I like being scared! But my underpants don’t. (Joking)…
Scaring is better then being scared.