quinta-feira, 19 de junho de 2014

Not in that way - Sam Smith


And I hate to say I love you
When it's so hard for me.
And I hate to say I want you
When you make it so clear
You don't want me.

I'd never ask you, cause deep down
I'm certain I know what you'd say.
You'd say: I'm sorry, believe me,
I love you but not in that way.

And I hate to say I need you.
I'm so reliant,
I'm so dependant,
I'm such a fool.

When you're not there
I find myself singing the blues.
Can't bear,
Can't face the truth.

You will never know that feeling,
You will never see through these eyes.

I'd never ask you Cause deep down 
I'm certain I know what you'd say.
You'd say: I'm sorry, believe me,
I love you But not in that way.

1 comentário:

fali-vendo-me.blogspot.com disse...

"And I hate to say I love you"

Porquê?