quarta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2010

Love this pain - Lady Antebellum



She's no good for me,
I know that she's a wild flower.
She's got a restlessness,
A beautifulness, a thing about her.
But here I am again calling her back,
Letting her drive me crazy.

It's like I love this pain a little too much,
Love my heart all busted up.
Something 'bout her, we just don't work
But I can't walk away.
It's like I love this pain.

It's just an on again
And off again situation,
It's just striking a match,
A tank of gas combination.
But here I am again lighting it up,
Knowing that she'll just burn me,

It's like I love this life
When nothing's right, yeah something's wrong.
It's like I'm just not me
If I can't be a sad, sad song.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Just happened to be here!
Loved the song and the lyrics!
:~)