domingo, 30 de novembro de 2008

What are we waiting for

Everybody wants to love somebody,
it's really simple but it's not that easy.
Everybody needs some reassuring
but when you break it down
they don't believe it.
Everybody dreams of the perfect ending
but its not a film and I'm not pretending.

So...
Won't you tell me,
does everybody feel the same like you and me?
Why can't you help me,
we've only got ourselves to blame, just you and me.
Why can't we fly,
Maybe if we jump together, just you and me.
Believe, so what are we waiting for?

Did I show you something a little bit frightning?
I didn't mean to scare you
but I thought you should know
that I need my distance but I want you closer.
Am I making sense?
Because I don't think so.

And you're a wild thing,
you're gonna take your freedom
and remember Eve in the garden of Eden.
Isn't there something better?
Just a little more,
we can live and die this way.
Don't you know?

What are we waiting for?

Duncan James

Sem comentários: