terça-feira, 10 de abril de 2007

Coming around again

I hope he does come around again...
And so it is... Simon Webbe was here in Portugal, like I said a milion times the past week: "so close but yet so far"...
Yes, cause I didn't get the chance to go to Lisbon and see him... At least he appeared in some tv shows to give small interviews.
"What do you think of the sun here?... When it's sunny..." - the most stupid question they asked him...
"How do I get a portuguese woman out here?" - the question Simon asked the interviewer. Simon, believe me, you don't need to look for it, we, portuguese girls are very easy to find...
"This is the shirt of the best portuguese football player of all times (Simao Sabrosa)" - they should have offered him Quaresma's shirt, right?
"I know that Portugal has one of the best football players of the world if not the best (Cristiano Ronaldo)"..."If I was a player I'd be the greatest football player..." - I liked this...
"I don't like to be untouchable..." - We don't like it either...
"I'd like to be on stage with The Killers." - whaen he said this the interviewer was surprised, I guess he didn't know Simon has a great version of the The Killers' song "When you were young"...
"I wouldn't choose someone like Beyonce Knowles to be on stage with because I would distract myself from the music…. If she sings: to the left, to the left; I would say No: to the right, to the right hun!!…" - Simon rocks!!
"Yes, I’m single!" - the greatest thing he said besides this one:
"I'd like to come back to Portugal to give a bigger show"
COMING AROUND AGAIN

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

oi! olha só tou a eskrever pa t dizer k sou uma grande fã do simon e k gostava mt d ter alguem k/ kem falar sobre ele...sei lá..eu n conheço ninguem k goste d simon onde eu vivo...e eu simplesmente adoro o simon!!!até eskrevi uma carta pra radio comercial pra reclamar, pk a forma k eles eskolheram para se ser seleccionado é estupida...só mxm tendo mt sorte...liguem a todas as horas a k uma musika dele passava e + do k 1 vez, e klaro n m saiu nd. mx deixa tar k knd ele ká vier eu vou tar lá pra comprar bilhetes pro concerto...tu já me adicionas t no msn

anamendes90@hotmail.com

por isso já sabx k se kiseres falar konta kmg

simon 4ever

Hugo Monteiro disse...

Ui, isto pega-se. LOL

Trivela7 disse...

Ana- Já te tenho no msn. Mas eu raramente estou online. MAs é smm bom saber k alem de gostares do Sr. dos anéis tb gostas de Simon Webbe!!

Hugo- Pois pega, posr isso vê lá se não és o next... :)
Na proxima ediçao do académico a crítica musical vai ser msm sobre o Simon Webbe...

xxx

Anónimo disse...

olá =) gstei mt do teu blog =P so li um ou outro post pk ainda n tive tmpo pa +, mas do k li gstei mt e qnd puder passarei por ca p ler +
bjnhos *