sábado, 23 de julho de 2011

Monster - Paramore



You were my conscience
So solid now you're like water
And we started drowning
Not like we'd sink any further
But I let my heart go
It's somewhere down at the bottom
But I'll get a new one
And come back from the hope that you've stolen


I'll stop the whole world
I'll stop the whole world from turning into a monster
Eating us alive
Don't you ever wonder how we survive?
Well now that you're gone the world is ours

I'm only human
I've got a skeleton in me
But I'm not the villain
Despite what you're always preaching
Call me a traitor
I'm just collecting your victims
And they're getting stronger
I hear them calling


Well you thought of straight solutions
ButI liked the tension
And not always knowing the answers
You're gonna lose it
You're gonna lose it

Sem comentários: