quarta-feira, 6 de junho de 2012

River - Emeli Sandé



If you're looking for the big adventureand gold is all that's on your mindIf all you want's someone to take your picturethen I won't waste your time.
See, maybe I'm too quiet for youyou probably never noticed mebut if you're too big to follow rivershow you ever gonna find the sea?
So follow me I'll be your river, riverI'll do the running for you.Follow me Ill be your river, riverI'll move the mountains for you.Follow me, I'll be your river, riverI'm here to keep you floating.Follow me, O'll be your river, river.
If all you want are answers to your questionsand you can't seem to find no love for freeIf you're looking for the right directionThen darling, look for me.
See, I can make the load much lighterI just need you to confide in me.but if you're too proud to follow rivershow you ever gonna find the sea?
Wherever you're standing, I will be by your sidethrough the good, through the bad, i'll never be hard to find.So wherever you're standing I will be by your sidethrough the good, through the bad, I'll never be hard to find.

Sem comentários: